Your shopping cart is empty!
- What is the process and procedure?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you decide (for any reason) the item will not work for you or your pet, complete our Return Form within 7 days.
Complete return instructions, estimated refund and shipping address for your specific order will be sent to you once we receive your completed Return Form.
Note: Returns can’t be accepted if the item has been used at all. Your item must be in new, unused condition to receive a refund. That means no pet hair (or paw prints) on the product. Custom Items are non-returnable.
- RMA (return merchandise authorization) number is required - some manufacturer's charge higher return fees without the RMA# and may not even accept the return without one.
Return Form - please complete to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Damage or Wrong Item: We will ship you a new replacement item (or part) at no charge to you. If your item is damaged, defective or broken, please attach a picture of the damage (and packaging) when you submit your return form. You can also email the picture directly if you prefer. If you choose not to accept a replacement product (or part) then please process as a normal return.
- Return Shipping: The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. You are free to choose any shipping carrier (FedEx, UPS, Post Office). We recommend emailing us the tracking information to expedite your refund. Once your item is received, we will be notified by the warehouse and your refund will be issued. Your refund is credited back to the Credit Card (payment method) that was used at the time of purchase.
- Refund amount: We look at each return on an individual basis and do everything we can to maximize your refund.
Would you like to expedite your refund? simply email us the tracking number once you ship your return!
- Return/Exchange Fees: Most manufacturers we represent have restock fees. This covers the time and money it takes them to unpack, inspect and then repackage your returned item for resale. Restock fees vary greatly depending on the manufacturer. Pets2Bed pays the original shipping charges for your order. If an item is returned or exchanged the manufacturer only credits us the product cost (not the shipping cost). These non-refundable shipping costs are included in the restock fee. In some cases, if an exchange is made the manufacturer may waive their standard repacking costs and only the shipping cost remain as the restock fee. We look at each return/exchange individually to calculate the lowest possible restock fee based on the manufacturers procedures and shipping expense. This information will be included with your Return Instructions so you know what the cost will be before returning/exchanging an item.
Note: No profit is made by Pets2Bed on returns - we incur a loss on every return and accept that loss as a cost of doing business.