Your shopping cart is empty!
1. All orders (except custom orders) submitted via internet (or phone) to Pets2Bed.com may be canceled for a FULL refund prior to being shipped. The cancellation can be initiated by the customer or Pets2Bed.
2. Shipping Information: Shipping times vary per product. Shipping times are clearly posted on every product page on the "Ship Info" tab. Pre-packaged items normally ship in 1-3 business days. Items requiring packaging normally ship in 3-5 business days. Items that are made to order vary by manufacturer. Be sure to check the "Ship Info" tab on the product page for ship/transit time for the item you are purchasing. This tab also includes a transit map for transit time to your location once shipped.
3. Custom design orders must be agreed to in writing (all specifications). Such custom orders are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
4. The procedures and steps contained in the published Return Policy (shown below) for Pets2Bed.com will be used for all product returns shown. Deviations from this policy will be at the discretion of Pets2Bed.com.
5. By submitting an order to Pets2Bed.com, Pets2Bed becomes the "seller" and the customer who submits the order becomes the "buyer" establishing a "contract" between said parties.
The Uniform Commercial Code, Section (2) applies and will govern any and all disputes.
6. Pets2Bed.com, its owners and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use (or the inability to use) the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
Return Policy & Procedures
- What is the process and procedure?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you decide (for any reason) the item will not work for you or your pet, complete our Return Form within 7 days.
Complete return instructions, estimated refund and shipping address for your specific order will be sent to you once we receive your completed Return Form.
Note: Returns can’t be accepted if the item has been used at all. Your item must be in new, unused condition to receive a refund. That means no pet hair (or paw prints) on the product. Custom Items are non-returnable.
- RMA (return merchandise authorization) number is required - some manufacturer's charge higher return fees without the RMA# and may not even accept the return without one.
Return Form - please complete to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Return Shipping: The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. You are free to choose any shipping carrier (FedEx, UPS, Post Office). We recommend emailing us the tracking information to expedite your refund. Once your item is received, we will be notified by the warehouse and your refund will be issued. Your refund is credited back to the Credit Card (payment method) that was used at the time of purchase.
- Refund amount: We look at each return on an individual basis and do everything we can to maximize your refund.
Would you like to expedite your refund? simply email us the tracking number once you ship your return!
- Return/Exchange Fees: Most manufacturers we represent have restock fees. This covers the time and money it takes them to unpack, inspect and then repackage your returned item for resale. Restock fees vary greatly depending on the manufacturer. Pets2Bed pays the original shipping charges for your order. If an item is returned or exchanged the manufacturer only credits us the product cost (not the shipping cost). These non-refundable shipping costs are included in the restock fee. In some cases, if an exchange is made the manufacturer may waive their standard repacking costs and only the shipping cost remain as the restock fee. We look at each return/exchange individually to calculate the lowest possible restock fee based on the manufacturers procedures and shipping expense. This information will be included with your Return Instructions so you know what the cost will be before returning/exchanging an item.
Note: No profit is made by Pets2Bed on returns - we incur a loss on every return and accept that loss as a cost of doing business.